IcoFX – creating icons and cursors for Windows
IcoFX is a free application for creating icons and cursors. Supports object transparency control mode.
- Working with PNG icons.
- Batch processing mode.
- The function of increasing icons up to 10,000%.
- Converting “Macintosh” icons to “Windows” and vice versa.
- Working with “Macintosh OS X” icons.
- The use of 40 built-in effects in the work.
- Create your own effects.
- Working with a resolution of up to 256×256.
- Extracting icons from executable files, dynamic libraries (dll), mac and apple objects.
- Modification of ready-made icons and cursors.
- Drawing objects from scratch.
- Support for a retouching tool.
- The function of changing the parameters of contrast, brightness, tone, transparency and balance of color shades.
- Shadow processing mode.
- Working with RGB and HSB modes.
- Activating the Grid tool for accuracy.
- The function of viewing and rotating the image.
- Undo action mode.
Convenience and interface
The program has a simple interface that is understandable even to inexperienced users. Despite this feature, there are many settings in the application that allow you to create unique icons and pointers.
The “highlight” of the program is to create a variety of special effects, although you can use the built-in ones, of which there are about 40.
With the help of the program, it is possible to create a logo for your own website, using a variety of tools.
The function of extracting icons from other files is useful when creating unique objects.
- Simple interface.
- Lots of tools for creating icons and pointers.
- Extracting resources from executable files and dynamic libraries.
- The presence of 40 built-in effects.
- Creating icons from scratch.
- The created effects are sometimes not saved.
- Image clarity is lost at magnification exceeding 5000%.
no flaws found
The program is suitable not only for programmers who create applications and operating systems, but also for ordinary users who want to completely change the design of the working environment.