CloneBD for Windows
CloneBD is a conditionally paid utility for copying Blu—ray media on the fly or to a hard drive. The application only works on Windows platforms.
- Partial or full Blu-Ray copying.
- Support for BD-50 compression to other formats.
- Performing conversion of the disc contents to other video formats.
- 3D function support.
- Support for the H.265/HEVC standard and all regions.
- Support for multi-core microprocessors and NVIDIA CUDA technology.
Convenience and interface
The application has a friendly interface that allows you to get started right away, rather than learning its main functions. The program is distributed under the type of shareware software license. It can be tested for 21 days.
The “highlight” of the utility is to support the function of converting the Blu-Ray drive file system to other video file formats.
Thanks to the function of copying the disk in parts, the user can write a separate file to another media.
The application supports viewing videos in 3D format. This feature allows you to create a 3D home cinema at home.
Compression of the BD-50 file system allows you to reduce the size of movies. The program cannot copy protected Blu-Ray and this is its main disadvantage.
- Simplified interface.
- The function of converting Blu-ray into files for burning to ordinary DVDs.
- 3D support.
- Copying a disk in whole or in parts.
- Support for BD-50 compression into smaller formats.
- Russian language support.
- Support for 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
The program is suitable for users who are engaged in organizing their video collections and appreciate the time spent with their family while watching 3D movies.